Old Mill House

Old Mill House

The Old Mill at Bray on Thames¬†was the base for the AAF from 1933. It was first Eleanor Merry’s house but then it was bought by her sister Marna Pease as Eleanor moved into London. It was home to Lilly and Eugen Kolisko between 1936 and 1939 as they fled the situation in Central Europe and looked to the UK for a better milieu.