Clement (Chair) and Corrin (Secretary)
“The Living Earth” Walther Cloos and more – Joan Rudel reported:
- Barbara Saunders Davis on the correspondence between geological periods and Earth evolution in the anthroposophical Creation myth – published inStar and Furrow
- A tour of Peredur – much of which is moving to Cornwall in a year or so
- Warble fly eradication order
- John Soper’s Carrot fly success with chopped nettles. Member experiments?
- Business meeting: “we experienced the usual succession of psychic thunder and lightening followed by a rolling away of clouds and a return to a peaceful sunny landscape, with only distant mutterings of thunder …” [A heated and inconclusive debate took place when Anthony Kaye raised the question “Is it right to sell the BD Preparations?”]
- Horn and Albuminous atmosphere – K Castelliz – notes attached
- Limstone and chalk – Alan Brockman – notes attached
- Coal and Oil – John Soper – notes attached
- Salt – Siegfried Rudel – notes attached
- Grange Kirkaldy – 501 on soil!
- The Living Earth to be continued to the next ExpO conference (1979)