The (current) BDA is conceived
Re question 5 of the agenda – see below – it was agreed on …. drum roll …. none of the options listed but ..
BIO DYNAMIC AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATION founded on the work of Rudolf Steiner
The agenda of the meeting said….
There will be a meeting of the Joint Council of the Anthroposophical Agricultural Foundation and the Bio Dynamic Association at Hawkwood College, Stroud, Glos. In the afternoon of Friday, 6th April 1951.
- MINUTES of the last Meeting (10/12/50) – (Sent to Council Members 19/12/50) Points arising from these (other than those mentioned elsewhere on this agenda):
Item II : No steps have yet been taken yet regarding the redrafting of our statutes
Item V (1): The meeting at Kingscote House had to be postponed.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT.
This will deal with the work at the office etc since the last Meeting not with details of the journey abroad.
III. HON. TREASURERS REPORT.
(1) The Easter issue of ‘Notes and Correspondence’ is expected by the time of the Meeting to be available.
(2) No detailed information is available about the next issue of the Bio-Dynamic News Sheet.
The future handling of those Journals must be discussed in detail.
(3) Study Material.
V DISCUSSION on the following suggestions for the NAME of the new organisation.
(1) BIO DYNAMIC AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATION based on Rudolf Steiner’s anthroposophy.
(2) BIO DYNAMIC AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATION to further Rudolf Steiner’s agricultural methods.
(3) BIO DYNAMIC AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATION based on the principles given by Rudolf Steiner.
(4) BIO DYNAMIC AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATION based on the teaching of Rudolf Steiner.
(5) BIO DYNAMIC AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATION based on the work of Rudolf Steiner.
(6) Rudolf Steiner Agricultural Association (Bio-dynamic methods)
- SUMMER MEETING IN LONDON.
The date had been fixed provisionally at the last meetingfor a weekend between 30th June and 14th July. No subject had been Chosen so far.
VII. SEPTEMBER SALE
VIII. ANYOTHER BUSINESS
Clent Cottage, Clent Stourbridge, Worcs. 9th March: 1951. C. Meir Secretary.