BDA Council 9-46
BDA Council 6/1946
The Farmers Club, 3 Whitehall Court
Present: Miss Cross, Lady McKinnon, Mr Rolf Gardiner (Chair)
Apologies: Misters Ferguson, Murray-Usher and Maude
- Letter from Dr Pfeiffer referring to Mrs Kolisko’s book and the opening of the Agriculture Course
- Letter from Mr Duffy re arrangements for aBio-dynamic trade mark ‘Dynamic’. Council to cooperate with this
- Mr Gardiner to contact Lord Northbourne and Lord Portsmouth re the further work of the BDA
- Article to Mother Earth the Soil Association magazine re Dr Pfeiffer’s attitude to agriculture.
- Miss Cross suggested that Herr Wachsmuth should be invited over in May of next year. Possibly a weekend with ‘young farmers’ to instruct them about BD.
- Dr Pfeiffer’s request for a research fund should be deferred to a full council meeting – perhaps in October