BDA Council 9-43
BDA Council 4/1943
Room 7 at the Caxton Hall, Caxton Street SW1
Present: Miss Cross, Lady MacKinnon, Mr Rolf Gardiner, Mr Murray-Usher (elected at AGM of June 22), and Mr Ferguson (Chair)
Mr W H Collison absent for illness
- Finances for publishing EP’s book came from Lady MacKinnon’s private fund and so should be repaid to her.
- Mr Maude of Belgarde Castle, Eire might be the one for a public broadcast
- Only 1000 copies of the Fair Garden Plot were ordered.
- Newsheet guides 15 and 16 to be printed together
- Death of Mr Bourlose Mathews deeply regretted – an editorial to be penned.
- A list of members to be circulated
- Mr G Bacchus to be kept in contact
- Communications with Dr Pfeiffer
- An English edition of BD Farming and Gardening, Faber and Faber perhaps interested.
- A questionnaire – deferred