BDA Council 1-45
BDA Council 1/1945
Room 7 at the Caxton Hall, Caxton Street SW1
Present: Miss Cross, Lady MacKinnon, and Mr Ferguson (Chair)
Mr Rolf Gardiner (prevented by weather), Mr Murray-Usher (detained in Scotland), Mr Collison away from London.
- Broadcast question deferred
- Proofs of Practical Guide in hand
- EP consented for BD Farming and Gardening English edition after some revisions. Rudolf Steiner Book Centre and Publishing company interested?
- Audit fees
- Since 1943, 6 members have resigned, 2 have died and 2 more killed in action. 160 living members!
- Newsheet 18 being prepared
- Mr Duffy offering BD oats
- Dr Wachsmuth to be asked re Mr Maude and Mr Philip Thomas to speak at AGM
- Correspondance. BD Mentioned in This Plot of Land
- AGM in May June at Alliance Hall