BDA Council 11-45
BDA Council 11/1945
Farmer’s Club, 3 Whitehall Court London SW1
Present: Miss Cross, Lady MacKinnon, and Mr Ferguson (Chair), Mr Rolf Gardiner, Mr Murray-Usher
- BD Farming and Gardening English by Faber and Faber likely. Eve Balfour consented to write a foreword. EP OK and hoping it would be ready by Christmas
- 30 Copies of The Practical Guide sent to universities
- Advisory visitor for market gardens raised. Mr Bacchus could undertake these. Chair to talk with him. 2 guineas a pop.
- Newsheet 18 had the wrong date on it. New members should get the old back-copies.
- Miss Cross and Lady MacKinnon should be relieved of some of the pressure of their work load. Mr Murray Usher Would liaise.
- Lord Northbourne should be asked to fill a vacancy on the council.