24-25th October Rudolf Steiner House
From AAF N&C No 7 Dec 1936
1st year an independent footing. George Kaufmann in the Chair. Adoption of an amended Constitution. L Kolisko comment on need for proper agricultural training to include science in the light of Anthroposophy & training in biological-dynamic methods.
- AGM report
- M Pease Hon sec
- +57 new members – total 171
- Compost area and 8 acres in BD at Chichester Bishop Otter College
- L Kolisko book Moon and Plant Growth published in ENG , also Mirbt ‘Pocket Calendar‘ on Vreede’s model.
- now 7 or 8 BD farms in UK, 4 members in IRL
- G Kaufman, Mrs Merry, Mrs Cameron re-elected, Dr L Kolisko elected (proposed by F Yuille-Smith)
- 10 members on Council
- aim to get a BD training established
- Produce in a dark bread made at Baimel with Huby flour, lighter bread from Clent.
- Talk by M Wood