http://www.pfeiffercenter.org/articles_ ... urces.aspx
Attachments
Some_Guidelines_for_Experimentation_Malcolm_Gardner.pdf
(326.12 KiB) Downloaded 503 times
Mark
Site Admin

Re: Experimental Guidance

Post by Mark »

Thanks for this Anders. It's a really interesting article although I think that the polarity of usual experimentation and the sort required fro BD growing is not so absolute. One is looking for the increasingly fundamental concept that encompasses the differences seen across different farms and plants. If the fundamental concept of an agricultural individuality and/or organism is the ability and set up which is capable for homeostasis this transcends the differences across biotypes and climates.

I like to think that Considera's own gathering of data will not be seen as so gross and clumsy that it will not enable discrimination between differing results from similar procedures in different times and places. Silica added to the desert will not have the same impact as that added to the hills across the river from me which are essentially limestone.

In the end the farmer wants to be clear on what will work on his/her farm but the scientist kicks in with finding out which different procedures will work on the various farms that will benefit from advice.

What did you think of the article?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic