Miralsui

For relevant clippings from books or news papers, and for posts that are pertinent but which don't fit in the fora above
Mark
Site Admin

Miralsui

Post by Mark »

Nuria Cuch's website

Agrohomeopathy. Homeopathy for plants and soils

Advice, training and preparation of homeopathic remedies for plants and soils

Homeopathy is a therapeutic method used in human and veterinary medicine. It is also a very powerful tool for plants, then known as agrohomeopathy.

I can help you use agrohomeopathy to take care of your plants or your crops. I offer you individualized advice and training in the use of specific homeopathic remedies for your plants and soils, both in agriculture and in gardening and in domestic plants.

How does homeopathy help your plants?

Homeopathy acts on the plant as a whole and helps it resolve imbalances that manifest themselves in the form of growth problems or in the form of pests and diseases.

If you go to Cases you will find examples of situations that I have solved using exclusively homeopathy.

Why can I help you?

I can help you with my training as an Agricultural Engineer and my Master's Degree in Homeopathy, along with 15 years of experience providing training and applying homeopathy in crops.

If you want to know more about my experience and training, click on About me.

How can you make a query or request a training?

Whether you are a plant production professional or an individual who takes care of your plants, you can ask me a consultation, participate in a training or ask me to teach it.

If you click on Services you will find the instructions for it.

Do you want to contact me?

If you have any questions or simply prefer to send me an email, click here.

Núria has advised us

We are Jaume and Anna. When Núria proposed to apply homeopathy to peaches, we didn't hesitate for a moment. We know homeopathy as patients and we also know that there is a homeopathic veterinarian. It was the field we had left to discover. And the surprise was its unbeatable effectiveness!

Jaume Panyella and Anna MOlner

Homeopathy restores balance and harmony to every living being. In some way, it activates and vibrates the altered energy field of living beings with pathologies and allows it to return to a state of healthy vibration, a fact that is reflected in their body. This is also the case in the case of plants and soil inhabitants.

Joan Pagès