Crabgrass

For sharing results, experiences and thoughts on preparations - biodynamic or other. These do not include 'peppers'
allara

Crabgrass

Post by allara »

We have plenty of crabgrass in our back yard. Any suggestions for homeopathic remedies?
Mark
Site Admin

Re: Crabgrass

Post by Mark »

Welcome to Considera Allara. Please let us know a lot more about your back yard - how it is used, what the soil is like, where in the world it is, what you have already tried and so forth. Then we can approach the totality of the symptoms and might have something to say back that is helpful.
allara

Re: Crabgrass

Post by allara »

I live in Maryland, USA. I have grass and some vegetable/flower beds. Personally, I use homeopathic remedies for illnesses in my family but new in homeopathic gardening. I tried using some remedies for peaches, apple trees with little success. I have a lot of problems in my garden but try to solve one problem at a time. Now it is time to start putting plants into vegetable beds and protect beds from weeds. I have a lot of clay in my dirt but we keep buying topsoil for garden and watch out PH. It is mostly normal but sometimes it is little bit acidy and we add lime. I am going to burn some crabgrass today to get ready for peppering but need to read more in order to do everything correctly.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic