Brian Keats

Considera wants to assist in the research of 'planting by the stars'. Please limit your input to this discipline in this forum.
Mark
Site Admin

Brian Keats

Post by Mark »

Yesterday I gave an introduction to BD to our local Transition seed savers and then this morning Brian Keats came for coffee. He had just heard about Maria Thun's death but had never met her. I really enjoyed our talk. I gave him Biodynamic Chemistry and The Commentary and he gave me his 2012 Northern planting calendar and explained those things in which he has particular confidence. I was interested that he has devoted so much energy to the weather in relation to the stars. This year he has made 19 year charts of the main weather patterns over Australia with predictions about the way the three main highs in the south are buffeted in and out of position by the lows to the south and to the north. These struggles are in coordination with various oppositions conjunctions and squares of the moon with overlays of other influences. It was fascinating - see here for an intro. The BD association of Australia just said that so far his extreme weather predictions are looking good for 2012. He has given time to the wether because it is an immediate response - all the variables of quality of trials and measuring plants is removed because the weather and the stars are concurrent. He himself has worked for decades to extract the patterns of the stars which correlate with various weather cataclysms - the destruction of Darwin in the 70s and the triple filling of Lake Eyre last year. It's all in his calendar and this is available at his web site