Rain maker

For relevant clippings from books or news papers, and for posts that are pertinent but which don't fit in the fora above
anand

Post by anand »

The Rain Maker is finally on way to SURAT,Last night I received a call while they were on way. 15.03.2011 is final.The Govt however would not be attending for the present.

weather forcast for 5 days is as here under:

INDIA METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT
MULTIMODEL ENSEMBLE BASED DISTRICT LEVEL WEATHER FORECAST
ISSUED ON: 12-03-2011
VALID TILL 08:30 IST OF THE NEXT 5 DAYS

DISTRICT : SURAT STATE : GUJARAT
------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------------
PARAMETERS ENSEMBLE FCST
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY-1 DAY-2 DAY-3 DAY-4 DAY-5
13/03 14/03 15/03 16/03 17/03
------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------------
Rainfall (mm) 0 0 0 0 0
Max Temperature ( deg C) 37 39 39 40 41
Min Temperature ( deg C) 20 20 21 21 22
Total cloud cover (octa) 0 0 0 0 0
Max Relative Humidity (%) 20 22 24 25 22
Min Relative Humidity (%) 9 11 11 9 12
Wind speed (kmph) 10 11 9 9 7
Wind direction (deg) 60 60 70 80 100
------------------ ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- ------------------- -------------------

NOTE: -99.0 ........ NO DATA

The Forcast foresees a clear weather from 15th to 17 th March.with no rain,or cloud. "To People taking the test casually ,Mohan Bhai would often quip,"& what if it rains" Infact he says rain making is just a way to reach to the people & make them realise the importance of Jaivic(organic) science.
My request to all "Considerians" please be a part of the test .
I have been telling him that people on the net are keeping an eye on the test.

Regards
anand

Post by anand »

dear mark,
****flash**********

The Rainmaker has already begun his test on 12th march ,10.30 am
There was a communication gap between the two of us.He actually meant
he would make it rain on/around 15 th ,& to make it happen ,the rain device is to be swiched on 3/4 days before. I mistook that 15th he would begin the Test.

The location is :Surat (Town)- latitude(21°12'N) longitude(72°55'E )
The weather forcast has already been given in the previous paragraph.

i will keep you updated every 12 hours
anand

Post by anand »

metereological forecast
ISSUED ON: 13-03-2011

PARAMETERS ENSEMBLE FCST
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14/03 15/03 16/03 17/03 18/03
Rainfall (mm) 0 0 0 0 0
Max Temperature ( deg C) 38 39 40 41 40
Min Temperature ( deg C) 20 21 21 23 22
Max Relative Humidity (%) 21 26 24 20 42
Min Relative Humidity (%) 11 11 9 11 14
Wind speed (kmph) 10 9 9 10 7
Wind direction (deg) 60 70 80 80 170

Its 36 Hours there are no clouds at the Test site,now (just now)the Rain maker is increasing the outflow from the device as there has not been any clouds visible .
anand

Post by anand »

result yet not evidenced ,with frequent power cuts,today 14.03.2011 at 5 pm the venue is shifted and moved to a farm house in surat ,it has lesser power cuts.

lets see what happens-
since yesteday 8.00pm till morning 6 am the machine was switched off due to raising the intensity of the device,it was operative from 6.00 am to 11 am there after switched off again till now owing to change of venue for better electric power backup.

regards
anand

Post by anand »

Fore cast for next 5 days

ISSUED ON: 17-03-2011

PARAMETERS ENSEMBLE FCST
18/03 19/03 20/03 21/03 22/03
Rainfall (mm) 0 0 0 0 0
Max Temperature ( deg C) 41 39 38 37 37
Min Temperature ( deg C) 21 21 21 21 21
Max Relative Humidity (%) 52 86 63 80 67
Min Relative Humidity (%) 20 13 23 14 17
Wind speed (kmph) 8 7 7 7 8
Wind direction (deg) 190 190 190 200 190

The Rain maker is still at work. success not yet achieved.

regards
anand

Post by anand »

today morning , the clouds appeared for the first time,during this time of the year the local people say that there are no clouds,seeing clouds was a matter to rejoice, 8-10 people came to greet the Rain maker, by tomorrow morning the cloud cover over surat would increase. the sattelite forecast for the mext 5 days is listed below:

ISSUED ON: 21-03-2011
------ ------------------- ------------------- -------------------
PARAMETERS ENSEMBLE FCST
22/03 23/03 24/03 25/03 26/03
Rainfall (mm) 0 0 0 0 0
Max Temperature ( deg C) 37 36 36 37 38
Min Temperature ( deg C) 20 19 21 21 21
Max Relative Humidity (%) 75 74 65 69 34
Min Relative Humidity (%) 14 19 19 13 12
Wind speed (kmph) 6 5 5 5 4
Wind direction (deg) 170 140 160 150 170

Lets see what happens:

regards
anand

Post by anand »

the rain maker was off on 22 nd went back to his village from test site,to redouble the power of his machine,today 27.03.2011 he's back at test site,& would be restarting his test.
there definately were clouds on 21 st,but these should have further increased,not being the case, he took one week off.re designing his device, from today the test has re started,

regards
anand

Post by anand »

the test at surat did not yield the desired result.there definately were clouds & few rains in the vicinity but let us not attribute these to the rain maker. there are people aware of his tests & do feel that it was his doing,their faith & pursuance resulted in the gujrat state govt deputing some observers to his village.on 10.05.2011 at 3pm the rain machine was started.
its almost 26 hours now.

regards
anand

Post by anand »

the rain maker finally was succesful & there were rain at and around the test site.but again we cannot attribute this to him,most of the times the clouds upon formation would get blown.
what is noticiable is the exceptional nature of weather during these 3 weeks ,not only in gujrat but north india is also experiencing exceptional weather condition .there were rains at delhi last week,further up north at dehradun & in himalayas there is rain every week.a farm at 8000 ft altitude is experiencing rain every 4/5 days.if only one could access meteorological data of the last 3 weeks to see the exceptional behavior of weather, still Rains way up north cannot be attributed to mohan bhai.
as of now he is again trying to control the wind,such that the clouds do not get blown away.
The scientists from nirma institute gujrat would be very soon giving there feed back.
The point is the rain maker is still at it.
even as i write this he advised that half the sky is covered with clouds.

regards
anand

Post by anand »

dear mark

The rainmaker has received an advance payment for making average 5 inches rain the test would begin around 8.30 pm at night today.The 5 days fore cast is as hereunder.
The district is bhuj/kacch the village is mathal around 50 kms west of bhuj.The region had a very scanty rainfall during this monsoon.& farmers are worried as the season is coming to an end.Since his last test at surat he has further improved upon his device.More over the Rainy season would aid to his efforts in making rain.As i write mohan bhai has advised of having reached the site .
the forecast for another 5 days is as below.

as you shy from posting your comment so do i for reasons best left unanswered.still considering the belief the rain maker has in his device & the people of bhuj having entrusted him the task,i write this.

ISSUED ON: 23-08-2011

DISTRICT : KUTCH STATE : GUJARAT
PARAMETERS ENSEMBLE FCST
24/08 25/08 26/08 27/08 28/08
Rainfall (mm) 0 0 9 9 6
Max Temperature ( deg C) 33 32 31 30 31
Min Temperature ( deg C) 27 27 26 27 27
Total cloud cover (octa) 6 8 8 7 5
Max Relative Humidity (%) 93 91 93 93 95
Min Relative Humidity (%) 69 78 78 82 81
Wind speed (kmph) 16 18 22 12 9
Wind direction (deg) 240 240 250 220 240
------------------ ------------------- ------------------- -------------------
Mark
Site Admin

Post by Mark »

I have not been too shy commenting have I?

I watch with baited and sceptical breath. Certainly it would seem that being a rain maker in the rainy season might have its advantages in terms of success but its disadvantages in terms of my doubts. But I wish Mohan Bhai and everyone who needs rain all the best and hope it leads to an increase in our knowledge and our ability to be responsible.

Thanks for letting us know how things are developing
anand

Post by anand »

For the last 3 days there has been rain all over kutch region of Gujrat.varying from2 to - 6 inches.People ,media persons are coming over to the test village of mathan in taluka-nakhatrana,distt bhuj-Gujrat.What is noteworthy is the consistency with which the clouds cover the Sky at the site even today the sky was full of clouds ,another aspect was the thundering lightening ,which he claims to be the doing of the rain device.I have told them to get the past datas from the local met.station.

before the test i had raised my doubts given his past record.to which he had said if it wont work even during rainy season then of what use is it."I shall throw this in the Sea."
what if it doesnt rain during the rainy season then?
It was out of desperation that people called upon him,as the season was almost over. whether it was natures own doing /or the device acting as a catalysis, rain fall has been now normal. today morning was the fourth day in succession that the sky was full of clouds. People prompt him to to continue with the task ,and if there are rains/clouds fora nother 2 / 3 more days. it would then be almost a week full of clouds/rains. perhaps the unusuality would evoke further interest .A friend accompanying him & doing much of the talking would be mailing me the pictures of the site.which i shall try to post.

let us see if this unusualwhether prevails at bhuj in the next 72 hours

regards

anand
Mark
Site Admin

Post by Mark »

Most interesting. If you need help posting pictures we have a way of doing that which I can lead you through. Send me a private message either using the contact page or go to the top of this page and use the messaging ability there.

Thanks Anand

Mark
anand

Post by anand »

dear mark

its past 48 hours since my last post ,there has been consistent rain fall in the Kutchh area ie not a day without rains , even now the sky is full of cloud.what was new in Mohan bhais research is the innovation to create lightening,since the day he made this amend in the device,there has been rise in rain fall .people of Kutchh are very happy,with the Land having received the much desired water.
what is note worthy is the unusual consistency of rains every day.It is now a week & Kutch has never experienced such a week of consistent rains.
Now he already has offers from Rajasthan & Karnataka to try the test there too. Around 4 pm today the Rainmaker made further ammends so that a noticiable increase in rain fall is felt around the test site.For this he has to decrease the power of lightening,this would result in the peripheral area receiving scantier rains.The idea to change was due to a visit to a huge Dam at 15 20 kms distance from the Test site,this has been lying dry for many years ,People have challenged him to fill the Dam.
I shall seek your guidance in posting the Photos soon,Mean while i would welcome your suggestions so that the claims narrated gets the stamp
of authenticity,after all nature too can be unusual ,but we also know Organic science is not far too deviated from the Natural.
My net is very slow please capture the data of the imd,eurosat

regards

anand
Mark
Site Admin

Post by Mark »

Sooooo - cautiously optimistic that Mohan Bhai has found something very interesting. I have taken your prompt and will get the satellite images again.

If you would like to email (mark@considera.org) me the images I will put them on to consideradotorg picasa web album.

For authenticating any claims I suspect that repetition would be the way forward, ie if Mohan can bring his art to a greater level of consistency and can surprise even the most sceptical - regularly making rain where rain would otherwise be unlikely to fall. And I suppose that also means bringing the media along with him with all the hassle that entails.

Thanks Anand, for keeping us up to date with these develpments
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic