Tree now flowering

For sharing results, experiences and thoughts on preparations - biodynamic or other. These do not include 'peppers'
GT

Tree now flowering

Post by GT »

Dear Mark
Just wanted to share my expierence

Kaviraj helped me with this,So Thanks Kaviraj If your reading this post.

I have a Brugmansia V. tree aprox 10-12yrs old planted in the ground.
These tree's normally bloom amazing trumpet like flowers several times per year. For some reason My brugmansia tree had NOT produced flowers for about a year.

Kaviraj Suggested I use Phos.

A few weeks went by and I see small buds growing,these buds will turn into flowers later.
100% success!
Thanks Kaviraj
GT
Mark
Site Admin

Post by Mark »

That's exciting. Well done you and Kaviraj.

Do you feel that you can go to the 'Preparations +' link to the left and put that information in the materia medica and repertory? I can do it but I'd prefer you to try because I need to hear if the process is easy enough to follow for anyone but the person who designed it.

NB - you will need to register for that separately from the registration for this forum. (That's a design fault by me as I was learning this dark art of web page creation.) You can use the same email and password (I forget if you are given one but I think you can change that later so you only have one set to remember for both the forum and the mm and rep) but you have to register separately.
GT

Post by GT »

Dear Mark
Will give it a try but I will let you know I am not verry computer savy,lets see...........................................

Oh Mark I am looking forward to your interview with The Hpathy team for the new on line mag. Ezine www.hpathy.com
Cant wait............................................................................
Perhaps this exposure will aid your work in progress.
:)
GT
(moderator at Hpathy.com)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic